13 Dec Test Your Quechua Vocabulary & Learn New Words
The Quechua language is used in South America and is considered to be a distant relative of the Aymara. If you want to test your Quechua Vocabulary, you can take our test. It will help you learn some basic Quechua words. Given below are some of the basic questions that will let you know how well you know about the Quechua language.
1. What is the correct translation for “telephone”?
a. Para hark’ana
2. How do you say “Good Morning”?
3. What is the correct translation of the word “Please”?
4. How do you say “water”?
5. How do you say “taxi”?
6. How do you say “beech”?
7. What is the correct translation for “sweet corn”?
8. How do you say “Where is the shop”?
9. What would be the translation of “where is the beech”?
10. What is the translation for the sentence given
“I need a doctor”?
11. What is the correct translation for “head”?
12. How do you say “book”?
13. What is the correct translation of the word “toothbrush”?
14. How do you say “six o’clock”?
15. What is the correct translation for “two”?
a. Tawa IIawi
c. Kimsa manzana
You can easily take this quiz as many times as you wish to take because we want to help you know at least some basic words of Quechua vocabulary. This is a great way to practice as our quiz is free. So, come and take the advantage of our quiz and enjoy it.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.